[Ninja Week 2014 Giveaway] HDN Exclusive #1 7 Psychopaths & Zavvi Thor 2 Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammyone

Slurped Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
Competition Now Closed

Winners
Winners chosen via random.org

Winner of the HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook

3k12.jpg

BradG1984

Winner of the Zavvi Thor The Dark World Steelbook

avcc.jpg

wayne71

Congratulations and I will PM you both for your address

[Ninja Week 2014 Giveaway] -

First Prize
My own personal copy of the HDN Exclusive #1 Seven Psychopaths Steelbook (No. 191, see the picture below for the full contents), this is sealed and in excellent condition with no damage as far as I can tell without actually opening it.

This will be dispatched very well packed as soon as possible to the winner

Second Prize
The Zavvi Thor The Dark World Steelbook.

This will be dispatched when I receive my ordered copy from Zavvi and I've had chance to check it for damage.

Pictures
0mn0.jpg

o983.jpg

Rules
Contest ends Sunday 4.00PM GMT
Winners will be announced by 4.00PM GMT Monday
Only one entry per person
Winners will be chosen via random.org
Postage world wide, I will include up to £15 worth of P&P for each prize.

To Enter
My pet hate with films is the dreaded 12A rating because studios tone and dumb films down to get this rating so films aren't always as good as they could be.

So to win tell me what films you think are the worst victims of this 12A toning down.

Last edited:
Thank you!

I have to agree with Robocop. It's sad, to see the essence of a film disregarded...simply for the money.

Thanks for the giveaway!

The Wolverine. Having the unrated vetsion was better but if they had done it right from the beginning it would been grittier, more violent, more vulgar and it would have been truer to the comics.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I'll have to go with World War Z in 3D. Personally I think it should have been an 18 and have lots more violence. Obviously as it's a zombie movie, I want to see gore!

Last edited:
Salt , I feel quite a bit more could have been done to engage the viewer more.

As a parent I quite like the 12 A rateing. It means we could see the last 4 Harry Potters as a family. Otherwise WE all whould have missed out on that and the two
Hobbits.

Yes the Hunger Games have sufferd I feel that that is because Catching Fire should have been split as is Mockingjay.

The fact that Hanstle And Gretal passed as a 15 proved this in my view as it was worse than Dredd violence, language. Dredd had an 18 :(.

Anyho thats my two penoth. Thank you for this Amazing givaway :oohyeah::oohyeah:.

The James Bond films. I would love to see someone break the mold and make an "R" rated version.

Also, The Walking Dead being censored for cable t.v. If it was on HBO it would be so much better.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Has to be the Hunger Games for me as well as the whole premise of the book/movie should not be a 12A rating and would have preferred a more violent approach to it.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, was very disappointing I had the feeling that I am watching a chick flick.:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.