No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #70) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong

35E7316E-3F22-414C-85AC-FC62746B5C0E.jpegF0014739-08E4-4B99-A621-137DA2E3500A.jpeg02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, these inconsiderate [insert your own expletive] just ordered them elsewhere, and yet spam about it here. :bored:

You're having a laugh aren't you? You want to talk about inconsiderate what about you in the Fifth Element thread whining that x amount of your extra copies haven't shipped while some who only ordered 1 (or missed out completely) were still waiting

Oh yeah it was for your local group buy :rolleyes:

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Last edited:
You're having a laugh aren't you? You want to talk about inconsiderate what about you in the Fifth Element thread whining that x amount of your extra copies haven't shipped while some who only ordered 1 (or missed out completely) we're still waiting

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Talk person posting videos and not crediting original author - lol >.<.

You're having a laugh aren't you? You want to talk about inconsiderate what about you in the Fifth Element thread whining that x amount of your extra copies haven't shipped while some who only ordered 1 (or missed out completely) were still waiting

Austin Powers Laser GIF

Crypto Meme GIF by Crypto GIFs & Memes ::: Crypto Marketing

Jealous much, 'tovarisch Beria'?

You're intentionally misrepresenting facts - I wasn't whining, I was commenting to those panicking in that thread, that they're mailing them out in batches seemingly randomly, and it takes a while, so that everyone would hopefully stop their hysteria.

Yep, i think the fs is my favourite too. Shame it's not 4K, but that's life. Are the bullets etc.. printed on the inside or outside of the OC PET box?