No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #70) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong

35E7316E-3F22-414C-85AC-FC62746B5C0E.jpegF0014739-08E4-4B99-A621-137DA2E3500A.jpeg02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s really clean in hand and beautiful. Soft touch matte and spot gloss. I personally think the TDK FS was stunning too though. Both clean and subtle.

The lentis are incredible too
Cheers. Think I'll have to decide in hand with this one, as I can't make my mind up. TDK FS didn't look great to me, needed a bit more spot gloss on there, same as the rear of the SL.

Beside the postcards or character cards, is it (colour photo of Ana de Armas) a photo book or just the holder for the postcards or character cards? Thanks.
It's a folder for the cards. To get a booklet you gotta buy another Fullslip with the greedy Blufans.

Got my OC tracking. Flight landed in the UK yesterday, so I should receive it by the weekend if I'm lucky. Nice.

Initially wanted the 1-click but settled on the double lenti. Upon closer inspection it's now my least favorite of the three lol.

My tracking status has remained at "No Record Found" since I got the info several days ago. Man, I'm seriously out of the loop on these. I thought shipping was a separate charge. I don't even remember choosing the shipping method

Reactions: GenPion