Slipcover Oblivion (Target Exclusive) (Lenticular) [USA/Canada]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Oblivion (Blu-ray/DVD) w/Concept Illustration Booklet in Collectible 3D Packaging Target Exclusive.
Release Date: August 6th, 2013
Pre-order Price: $24.99
Buy Link: Target

14683178_201307180832.jpg

Concept Art Book Included in this Packaging:
14683178_Alt01_201307180832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like not the whole slip will be lenticular, I think its gonna be just like 2012 lenticular slip.

35286_large.jpg

It looks like not the whole slip will be lenticular, I think its gonna be just like 2012 lenticular slip.

35286_large.jpg

I'm not a big fan of those small lenticulars. I would rather the lenticular took up the whole cover, I think they look more effective when they are larger.

I'm not a big fan of those small lenticulars. I would rather the lenticular took up the whole cover, I think they look more effective when they are larger.

I completely agree, but I think it's uniqueness makes it very collectible.

If the Target image right now is truly representative of the scale of the cover, then I think this should look great. Hopefully the lenticular isn't scaled as small as that 2012 cover.

How's the movie for the people that saw it?

It's predictable to me as it borrows several story ideas from other movies. The production is good, maybe above average (some shots are very impressive on the big screen) and a couple of acting roles are solid. I enjoyed it but not a repeat watch for me as I felt it missed many opportunities to turn it into a great story and movie experience.

Reactions: mediafavorites