Slipcover Oblivion (Target Exclusive) (Lenticular) [USA/Canada]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Oblivion (Blu-ray/DVD) w/Concept Illustration Booklet in Collectible 3D Packaging Target Exclusive.
Release Date: August 6th, 2013
Pre-order Price: $24.99
Buy Link: Target

14683178_201307180832.jpg

Concept Art Book Included in this Packaging:
14683178_Alt01_201307180832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
trying to decide if i want this or the wal-mart metal pak.

This is is the edition to get, you can also get the Metalpak and put it inside the slipcase. This will be a slip box just like Snow White and the Huntsman, Les Miserable and Jack Reacher. I have the steels inside the slipcase for the first 2

Interesting, thanks for posting! I think I will stick with the Steel from the UK, though I liked the visuals of the film very much and would be interested in a book perhaps. This looks like a nice edition though!

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

Looks cool. For some reason I thought this was going to be a slipcase like the other Target exclusive releases that had booklets. I'm still going to get this though. I'm thinking about getting the Best Buy exclusive too.

I must resist from buying this. I have the steelbook on order so I don't need this but I'm going to be passing Target in the morning and I may want to stop.

I really detest the Target policy of placing blu rays in the anti theft cases. Store I visited had 7 or so copies but due to having to fit these in those cases, they end up ruining the slip ( bending, edges splitting, rips ) Price was nice though. $19.99 in store