[OPEN] GB- Protected GmbH Bluray Protective Sleeves

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im planning on buying 500 of these so i need to know if there is any interest for them here in the community ? They are very sturdy meaning they weigh something (being only out of hard plastic) they weigh about 15grams for each Protective Sleeve.

It might be interesting for someone to bundle some of these Protective Sleeves with there Steelbooks -

For example 1 Steelbook and about 12-15 Protective Sleeves should roughly fit into a package that goes for 6,50 Euro postage. Meaning instead of "losing space" when only being on a single GB you would be able to fill it with these protective sleeves....

This was only an example. Im not really too sure how many would fit into the box but im sure we would figure something out.

Price would be 1 Euro for each Sleeve- that is a "little" something for me for having the work - Even by buying so many of them the retailer gives no discount.

THIS IS NO LONGER JUST AN IDEA !! IT STANDS NOW !! I GOT THE 500 PIECES SO THERE ARE ALOT TO HAVE !!!

Thanks for your time

John

8413.jpg

Price 1,00 Euro per piece

List

1. Drum18 - 20x - shipped
2. Acidcore - 10x shipped
3. Munstarz40 -15x shipped
4. RobertJoseph17- 40x shipped
5. Apedemak -20x shipped
6. xxquartzxx - 20x shipped
7. kaliraver-25x shipped
8. JjL - 20x shipped
9. Angelc5 - 15x - shipped
10. Superman - 40x shipped
11. glaucoheitor - 25x (DROPPED OUT !!)
12 Acidcore- 40x shipped
13. MK50- 25x
14. CraigH - 30x shipped

NEW LIST -

1. Thunda123 - 7x

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine

These arrived and I have tried them out on my SteelBooks etc. The sides snugly hold the SB in place. The sleeve is 2mm taller than an SB, so if you worried about the bottom of the sleeve being open and exposing the bottom of the SB to wear, there is enough tension along both spines to hold the SB up off the surface.

There is 1.5mm extra space total between the sleeve and the front/back of the SB, which helps keep the sleeve from rubbing against the front and back of your SB, but I am sure some of that occurs. The extra space allows you to slide your slipcover inside the sleeve along with the SB, if the slipcover wraps around the top or bottom of the SB. For those slipcovers that wrap around the spines (Avatar Korea, Iron Man 2 Korea), it's just too tight to go inside.

The sleeves have a seam, but it is not exposed when you look at either spine. It overlaps 12mm, top to bottom, along one of the biggest sides of the sleeve, so you can choose to locate it on the back side of your SB. Clear adhesive binds the overlap together.

There is no memory from being shipped flat. When you open them up, they form a nice rectangle and do not tilt to one side.

Got my first ten John. Woa, these things are nice. Gave you an iTrader rating, thanks.

If you want to know how these protective sleeves compares to your already poly sleeved steelbooks, just click on the picture below and you can view a side-by-side comparison of the two.

See how the poly sleeves are ruffled and bulging and have air in them. Now look at the first two that have the Protective Sleeve. Very sleek and slimlined.

I'm glad I asked for another 40 from you John. :D

I know how you like to keep your GB clean John. Just let me know if this is unacceptable and I'll remove it. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hey John, they have arrived!
Those are exactly what I was looking for!!! :scat:

Attachments

• holygrail.jpg
    holygrail.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 76