Oz: The Great and Powerful - In Theaters March 8, 2013

Watched this yesterday and I gotta' agree the above couple posts. It was a pretty fun movie to watch and this genre really isn't my cup of tea to begin with. The monkey was so awesome in the movie. Movie had lots of fun-comical moments and just all around entertaining. A bit too long for my taste but I cant really complain overall as the storytelling was great.

Saw this tonight. Way better than expect. Overall a fun and cute movie. Can't argue with the actresses in this one :) and James Franco was solid as always.

Pleased I went.

Saw this earlier and thought it was very very good. Loved the cameos from Bruce and Ted and loved the small nods to Raimi's earlier work

I watched this last night...all i can say is not as good as i'd hoped and certainly can't see myself watching it again. (let alone buy the steel etc)

I watched this last night...all i can say is not as good as i'd hoped and certainly can't see myself watching it again. (let alone buy the steel etc)

I originally watched it on IMAX 3D and I thought it was fun and absolutely breathtaking. However, when I re-watched it on regular Blu-ray, I found myself to be slightly bored. It was very strange. So now I'm teetering on whether I like it or not. I'm pretty sure that I still like it and I just wasn't in the right mood/mindframe for it during my second viewing.

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus