Pacific Rim (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #9) [China]

Which artwork would YOU choose for this release?

• Choice A

Votes: 256 51.0%
  • Choice B

Votes: 175 34.9%
  • Choice C

Votes: 71 14.1%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July, 2014
Notes: 3D+2D+Bonus disc, WEA, Exclusive Slipbox, Exclusive Photo Card

http://shop.hidefninja.com/index.php/pac-rim-blufans-steelbook.html

pacificrim_full.jpg

pacificrim_front.jpg pacificrim_inside.jpg

Please vote in the poll! Which art would you choose?

Art A:
View attachment 57549

Art B:
View attachment 57550

Art C:
View attachment 57551

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 757
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you blufans. Why must you always be late to the party after people have already bought multiple inferior versions. How can I explain to my wallet that it may get another severe pounding!EEK!EEK!EEK!:ohno::ohno:

in the end i would have been more happy with a decent "lone ranger" steelbook which i didnt buy yet... i already have the pacific rim uk steel, so might have to re- sell it to raise some funds for the blufans.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Damn you blufans. Why must you always be late to the party after people have already bought multiple inferior versions. How can I explain to my wallet that it may get another severe pounding!EEK!EEK!EEK!:ohno::ohno:

I held my ground on the FutureShop, laughed in the face of each of the Amazon's, didn't flinch at the Media Markt or Mexico, but this.. this is the one that gets my money! Yeah boi! :oohyeah:

A tad late with the announcement of this are not we BFs!! I was really hoping for a MoS BF release.... Oh well this will be mine still as I know BF will do it justice & gotta keep my BF collection up-to-date now! ;)

Reactions: NazguL66