Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: December 31, 2023
Purchase link: Turbine
Price: €32.95

4260669612198_600x600.jpg

Technical specifications:
Language / Sound: German Dolby Atmos, English Dolby Atmos
Picture format: 2.39:1 (2160p24 Ultra HD with HDR10 and Dolby Vision), 2.39:1 (1080p24 Full HD)
Subtitles: German, German for the hearing impaired, English, English SDH
running time: 102 minutes

Bonus material:
+ The making of PEARL - featurette including interviews with Mia Goth, Ti West, Tandi Wright and David Corenswet* (HD, 11 min.) + Time After
Time - featurette about the differences to X in the film's equipment* ( HD, 4 min.)
+ teaser/trailer from USA and Germany

*has optional German and English subtitles.

Number of discs: 2

Definitely in for this if it turns up on Amazon.de. Was kinda hoping Capelight would do another steel and mediabook like they did with X though.

Yes! Was waiting for this and Renfield! Shouldn't this also be in a slip?

Was kinda hoping Capelight would do another steel and mediabook like they did with X though.
I chose a mediabook, so now I don't know, these won't match. Plus who knows how they treat MaxXxine releases...

Yes! Was waiting for this and Renfield! Shouldn't this also be in a slip?

I chose a mediabook, so now I don't know, these won't match. Plus who knows how they treat MaxXxine releases...
Mediabooks for Pearl are supposedly coming in spring 2024. I went with the mediabook for X too so not sure whether to wait. This steelbook does look very nice, much better than the X steel.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Mediabooks for Pearl are supposedly coming in spring 2024. I went with the mediabook for X too so not sure whether to wait. This steelbook does look very nice, much better than the X steel.

Where did you see that media book for pearl 4k is coming spring 2024? Capelight doesn’t have the rights. Who would be making the 4k mediabook?