BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: December 31, 2023
Purchase link: Turbine
Price: €32.95

4260669612198_600x600.jpg

Well my order says Germany even though I’m in US. I didn’t see an option for international shipping so hopefully I get a reply with updated costs or I assume they will cancel the order.
I thought others outside Germany have been ordering it though?

I thought others outside Germany have been ordering it though?
Hope so. If so, I’m not sure if they contact afterwards or what?

From their website:

Can I have my order delivered abroad?​

SATURN does not offer shipping outside Germany. A delivery of your order is only possible to an address in Germany.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hope so. If so, I’m not sure if they contact afterwards or what?

From their website:

Can I have my order delivered abroad?​

SATURN does not offer shipping outside Germany. A delivery of your order is only possible to an address in Germany.
Why are you talking about Saturn?

Im on about Pearl from Turbine. Cheers for confusing the situation

So again if anyone can let me know the shipping cost to the U.K. please?

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Right because this forum is apparently full of toxic asshats that don’t want to help. Use your resources dumbass. I’ll respond like I’m being responded. Why don’t you go to the checkout page moron and find out for yourself
Jeez, calm down before you give yourself a headache.

You're the one that started the sarky comments. Maybe just stick to US steelbooks and leave the rest to the adults.....?

I asked where steelbooks were still in stock. It was asked previous in the thread. But since you’re apparently both blind and dumb you wouldn’t realize this.
What thread? I don’t check every thread and if it’s in the X thread where you asked then I got that a year ago and have no reason to visit the thread anymore. Someone else can answer but if no one replied to you then apparently according to you 27,574 members are blind..... or they don’t want to talk to you if this is how you are in every thread

I’ve never seen you before so maybe you’ve rubbed some people up the wrong way. Don’t know don’t care

Reactions: Granada