Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 11th November 2013
Price: £68.17
Purchase link: Amazon

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on a buying embargo now until Xmas but I informed mrs cooey about the price drop **just in case** she wanted to buy it for me for Xmas

i got in at 25....42 is way to much. That is like $10 a movie and there is no way they would sell at that much for each one.

Got mine for Xmas otherwise I'd jump on it at that price!! Just need some custom covers now :D

Every time I look at that box artwork I think to myself....someone somewhere was paid money to design that, I think Im in the wrong job, a chimp with a crayon could have designed better box art than that, its so bad its offensive to my eyes and even at £20 I couldnt live with myself if I gave it shelf space, Id buy it but hide it...in the loft, like a ginger stepchild

Every time I look at that box artwork I think to myself....someone somewhere was paid money to design that, I think Im in the wrong job, a chimp with a crayon could have designed better box art than that, its so bad its offensive to my eyes and even at £20 I couldnt live with myself if I gave it shelf space, Id buy it but hide it...in the loft, like a ginger stepchild

:hilarious:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The French DVD boxset price was 40 or 50 EUR and I still didn't order it..
I think I'll have to wait longer for a nice price drop for this set.
This is the biggest loveable franchise from my childhood :D