Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 11th November 2013
Price: £68.17
Purchase link: Amazon

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than the DVDs IMO, but from kinda 3 onwards there's a lot of DNR used so depends on how you feel about DNR being used and losing all the grain bringing up waxy looking settings

I know its harsh but unless this box set drops down to £10.00-£12.00 its a no go for me. Like everyone else the packaging is laughable (not in the right way).

Unless there are some decent special features that anyone is aware of?

Nope, luckily the first movie has all the special features from the SE DVD. In all honesty if you already own the DVD box set there isn't any real reason to upgrade

Police Academy 1-7 Blu Ray Boxset

8176qLP2xwL._SL1500_.jpg

To those of you who are fans of the series Police Academy like I am. Zavvi is selling the Blu Ray Boxset 1-7 for 16.99. That's the cheapest price you can find. :D:D:D:D:D:oohyeah::oohyeah:

Ps: The artwork on the boxset is horrible one of the worst I've seen! But hey...Who cares we're not wathing the box anyway!

Last edited:
To those of you who are fans of the series Police Academy like I am. Zavvi is selling the Blu Ray Boxset 1-7 for 16.99. That's the cheapest price you can find.

Ps: The artwork on the boxset is horrible one of the worst I've seen! But hey...Who cares we're not wathing the box anyway!