Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
e3 is the only acceptable art anyways.. doesnt matter if e1 or e2 are sharper or have a nice finish
True. Peopke crying about pixelated lenti but lenti are always pixelated. And filmarena got better with lentis. But I must say the E2 grow on me big time, huge Predator feeling from that shot. But E3 still winner, great art and most importantly, its the only edition with pic of Predator.

Already mentioned in the leftovers thread
Still, to be safe I don't miss - interested in either steelbook only or E1. But first time I've ever ordered here - could someone please guide me on how to make the purchase? Here or via PM. Thanks in advance!

True. Peopke crying about pixelated lenti but lenti are always pixelated. And filmarena got better with lentis. But I must say the E2 grow on me big time, huge Predator feeling from that shot. But E3 still winner, great art and most importantly, its the only edition with pic of Predator.
Not all is the art, If the quality is poor.. don't matter if the desing is good. I think the best is E1, obviusly I would like one with the predator but not with this bad quality and pixeled lenticular.

With FAC finally releasing this release without the discs, I wonder if they might use this approach for other releases that got screwed thanks to Disney, I’m still hopeful that one day there will be a premium for Aliens, gutted they couldn’t complete the series.

Reactions: Punker76
With FAC finally releasing this release without the discs, I wonder if they might use this approach for other releases that got screwed thanks to Disney, I’m still hopeful that one day there will be a premium for Aliens, gutted they couldn’t complete the series.
I'll be surprised if they do. Hell I'm surprised this has been released at all, but really it's only happened because of the preexisting agreement with fox that's dragged through the years, for FAC to release without the mouse's nod because enough was enough. I can't see disney licensing them any fox stuff in the future, but they may be able to go get a consumer license agreement for disney/mcu stuff like manta/blufans.

has anyone who was in karel's group buy for maniac boxset been sent an invoice for shipping or are we still waiting for them to be sent
thanks in advance