Predator: The Complete Blu-ray Collection (Limited 'Predator Head' Edition) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 27, 2013
PRICE: {param} ¥ 14,526
ORDER: Amazon JP
NOTE: Limited to 1500 sets

81UGKR9epXL._AA1500_.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Limited Edition Predator Head (limited to 1500 copies)
- Predator
- Predator 3D
- Predator 2
- Predators

Last edited by a moderator:
looks interesting...! but quite pricey huh...
Bro, just order it first, coz you are 'patung' collector's :D Maybe price will drop again before release date. Limited 1500 only... :naughty:
Hi wiNd from LowYat Forum! it is cheaper compare to Amazon US, UK and France. Especially ship to M'sia.

TeeTee, maybe price at amazon's US,UK & FR will drop before release day. Then...it's more cheaper than JP version when it release :D Shipping cost JP always pricey for me..

Ordered this now for 16500 delivered from amazon.co.jp, roughly 124€. That's cheaper than the UK Edition and considering that this includes the Trilogy it's a god deal!!

Once you have added the customs tax and handling fee though it won't work out that cheap.:(

Bro, just order it first, coz you are 'patung' collector's :D Maybe price will drop again before release date. Limited 1500 only... :naughty:

TeeTee, maybe price at amazon's US,UK & FR will drop before release day. Then...it's more cheaper than JP version when it release :D Shipping cost JP always pricey for me..

haha yeah :D cant resist these LEs :emb:

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Hi wiNd from LowYat Forum! it is cheaper compare to Amazon US, UK and France. Especially ship to M'sia.

hello...u r?

Nice collection indeed. Pricey too. Would have been content with just the amaray boxset (This edition). Hopefully they will release it on its own?

Sorry, mistake: Amazon US does not sell. only UK and FR and JP so far. Shipping maybe costly, but they are fast, 1 or 2 days can reach.

haha yeah :D cant resist these LEs :emb:

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

hello...u r?

Bro, we bought the Predator Ultimate DVD Collection with the bust from Amazon JP almost at the same time 3 years ago. Remember me?

Sorry, mistake: Amazon US does not sell. only UK and FR and JP so far. Shipping maybe costly, but they are fast, 1 or 2 days can reach.

Bro, we bought the Predator Ultimate DVD Collection with the bust from Amazon JP almost at the same time 3 years ago. Remember me?

is it I-Robot bust? :D

Oh :p yes, yes, it was I-Robot.

Now Amazon UK reduce price from 130 to 90 for Predator.

but i still like the JP edition because of the BDs...Predator 3D, Predator 2 and Predators ;) hopefully the price will go down further...:p