Predator: The Complete Blu-ray Collection (Limited 'Predator Head' Edition) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 27, 2013
PRICE: {param} ¥ 14,526
ORDER: Amazon JP
NOTE: Limited to 1500 sets

81UGKR9epXL._AA1500_.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Limited Edition Predator Head (limited to 1500 copies)
- Predator
- Predator 3D
- Predator 2
- Predators

Last edited by a moderator:
Note on amazon.jp :

Ships in Original Packaging:
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package.

Item shipping without outer box? EEK!

Reactions: Asopp
Note on amazon.jp :

Ships in Original Packaging:
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package.

Item shipping without outer box? EEK!

Lucky me that i "snoozed" when it was on sale. This thing would have been totally destroyed before it would have reached me :p

Reactions: pokjak290
Ah this reminds me of DVD LE with the head back in the day, not that I bought into it at the time as I eneded up buying Sideshow's 1:1 bust & Cinemaquette 32 inches in height statue, both sold now but I do miss them, if you want to get something decent get them instead, money better off spent on such true collectables I say! ;)

Lucky me that i "snoozed" when it was on sale. This thing would have been totally destroyed before it would have reached me :p

FYI, my Predator HEAD will be shipping tomorrow ( IF i not cancelled it). I got that HEAD when item price goes down last week.
I want to know IF my item will be shipping without outer box like amazon.jp note OR not. :ohno:

Safe way for me - cancel it :(

Reactions: Asopp
FYI, my Predator HEAD will be shipping tomorrow ( IF i not cancelled it). I got that HEAD when item price goes down last week.
I want to know IF my item will be shipping without outer box like amazon.jp note OR not. :ohno:

Safe way for me - cancel it :(

Too late for me to cancel it, tracking says its already arrived in Auckland (at least that was quick). I don't care about the box getting damaged but if the head is wrecked i'll be annoyed.

Reactions: pokjak290
If they are all shipped the same way, there is no need to worry. My order was all up triple-boxed. The actual item is double-boxed sitting inside Amazon JP box.

anyone know if still available from japan?is this still available anywhere in w.a.perth australia as i think it was a jb hifi exclusive but no longer available on there site,there seems to not be a email contact where someone can get back to you if stock left in any store just emails to each store which seems a pain.
Is there anywhere cheaper i can get this will shipping is the japan option a good idea being in australia,im trying to get this as the least cost but also maybe quickest and well packed

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Has anyone from australia ordered this from japan?is there import fees?did you get hit with bank fees being an order from overseas?Is this region b?and does all the wording etc in english?How long did it take to come from japan to australia.

Im comparing this from japan to another country and im thinking this might be cheaper to me due to it be closer and also the currency etc,be interested to know more,also having a bit of a nightmare understanding parts of the site any good sites to translate to english.If not already asked did it come well packed/boxed