Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition Detailed

Nov 2, 2009
20th Century Fox has provided details for the upcoming release of “Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition” set to release on Blu-ray on June 29th. This is a brand new digital restoration and will include new supplements. This release will also include a $10 Movie Money for Predators that will hit theaters July 9th.Technical & Video SpecsBlu-ray [...]

Click Here For More...

ok, i went and bought this even though i already have the first release on blu. However, i bought it because i thought it would have something in the extras that you might not know about. Ok, do you know who was originally to play the predator? I do, i saw pictures, of an actor who was not known yet, but he soon went on to star in his own action movies, Jean Claude Van Damme. Yup, i am not kidding. He was in the suit, it was the same as the one Kevin Peter Hall wore from the neck down, but not the head. They were testing a monster that had i would say an alligator looking head, and it looked awful. I saw a pic of Jean in the suit holding the headpiece sitting next to the director i think, and this was a long time ago, probably in Fangoria Magazine is where i saw this, and what a let down lol
But I wanted to let you know anyways lol :D

I can't believe they polished this version! I am so not happy about that! I just saw this a few days ago and it sucked I wanted my money back. The movie is cool, but the transfer looks ugly. Arnie looks like he went for a wax on his face!