IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2024
Purchase links: Nameless - JPC - Verleihshop - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: €199.00 (Namesless) - €169.99 (JPC - Verleihshop) - €189.99 (MM - Saturn) - €210.62 (Amazon)
Note: The set includes an 8 kg Rorschach bust, a 32-page booklet + one 4K Ultimate Cut + 2 BDs Ultimate and Theatrical Cuts + 2 DVDs Bonus Content. Limited to 555 copies.

5053083220952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Detailed unboxing video with exact parameters:D I think it is great, nice addition to my Watchmen collection:whistle:

Did the amazon come with a limited edition card? I remember a while back few years ago maybe Amazon advertising one but obviously it was delayed.
Then when it was released it I jumped on it from nameless only thing they are arm and leg for shipping but probably is quicker.
But from memory a nameless bust I got years back for not come with numbered cert and when I asked nameless they said was only stock from there site that was numbered.
So I have always went with nameless and sometimes certain busts are exclusive to them and sometimes ones are made for amazon etc to sell.
But I could have saved myself a bit probably from getting it it from Amazon.
I am hoping to see mine maybe this Monday coming it was sent just a day or so before end of January so it’s getting close to 3 weeks and that’s dhl.
Not exactly fast just makes you wonder if amazon could get it delivered faster.
But then I am other side of world so items these weights and size do take a bit longer and most things come in over east and then has to come over west which adds days.
Hopefully it arrives in one piece

Did the amazon come with a limited edition card? I remember a while back few years ago maybe Amazon advertising one but obviously it was delayed.
Then when it was released it I jumped on it from nameless only thing they are arm and leg for shipping but probably is quicker.
But from memory a nameless bust I got years back for not come with numbered cert and when I asked nameless they said was only stock from there site that was numbered.
So I have always went with nameless and sometimes certain busts are exclusive to them and sometimes ones are made for amazon etc to sell.
But I could have saved myself a bit probably from getting it it from Amazon.
I am hoping to see mine maybe this Monday coming it was sent just a day or so before end of January so it’s getting close to 3 weeks and that’s dhl.
Not exactly fast just makes you wonder if amazon could get it delivered faster.
But then I am other side of world so items these weights and size do take a bit longer and most things come in over east and then has to come over west which adds days.
Hopefully it arrives in one piece
I got it directly from a German website with a help of a German friend, so I can't confirm this, but I believe Amazon sells the same, so you will have your limited edition card as well.
Hope you will have it safe & sound.

I got it directly from a German website with a help of a German friend, so I can't confirm this, but I believe Amazon sells the same, so you will have your limited edition card as well.
Yep there was not much difference in price with amazon and nameless but I know from experience not always does it come with limited number and card from Amazon. So always tend to go nameless so far so good with them and it’s been years now.

That's right. At least it was the case for Sleepy Hollow. I got one set from a seller and another one from amazon.de. Both included the same content (with also the limited edition card). Only difference was that amazon did not include the original brown shipper from manufacturer and the seller did.

That's right. At least it was the case for Sleepy Hollow. I got one set from a seller and another one from amazon.de. Both included the same content (with also the limited edition card). Only difference was that amazon did not include the original brown shipper from manufacturer and the seller did.
It’s not always the case or maybe the changed as I had a waxworks bust from years back I believe nameless had sold out or I got it from Amazon de instead as cheaper but not paying much attention to it was only when I seen an unboxing or pics that I had no limited edition card.
I thought maybe I had misplaced it during a house move i contacted nameless and they said the amazon ones never had the numbered card.
But it’s maybe changed and I’m not sure what other was same, not only that sometimes they are exclusive to there own site.