IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2024
Purchase links: Nameless - JPC - Verleihshop - Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: €199.00 (Namesless) - €169.99 (JPC - Verleihshop) - €189.99 (MM - Saturn) - €210.62 (Amazon)
Note: The set includes an 8 kg Rorschach bust, a 32-page booklet + one 4K Ultimate Cut + 2 BDs Ultimate and Theatrical Cuts + 2 DVDs Bonus Content. Limited to 555 copies.

5053083220952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that i really like! :woot: would love an English language extras/booklets/disc version, imagine that's not going to happen.

watchmen GIF

most important thing when showing off things likes statues etc is to show comparison size. Next to a regular blu-ray , or a coke can, or something ... im sure on product listing itll list size but it sure does help in a video.

great video otherwise.

Not yet, but it will be coming later (as it happened with the statue edition of Sleepy Hollow, also from nameless)
I never knew that I know sometimes in part nameless ones sold directly would be numbered and amazon ones not.
And sometimes nameless would not even sell a particular bust but would provide it to a retailer like amazon etc.

I remember this watchmen bust being advertised years ago on Amazon and elsewhere
And chucky bust the same being advertised at certain retailers and then nameless released it.

But if amazon did offer the sleepy hollow bust was it limited number with card? And I bet Amazon offer way cheaper shipping as well.

Showing unavailable in uk
That happens often with Amazon Germany since UK left EU you will see some products list as currently unavailable if delivery address is in UK
It might show at later date as available to deliver to UK on Amazon DE

EU global shop listing is on Amazon UK
Note EU and USA Global shop listings on Amazon UK go live after release date not before and also depends if stock is still available after release date

At the moment It’s available to pre order on Amazon DE for customers with EU delivery address and some other countries USA and few others

Am I alone not seeing the Amazon links at all?
Either in Chrome and Opera mobile browsers, Android:

AmznChrome.jpg AmznOpera.jpg

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Am I alone not seeing the Amazon links at all?
Either in Chrome and Opera mobile browsers, Android:

View attachment 570318 View attachment 570319

@apsmith21
All Amazon links when posted in threads are not working since Friday
Chrome/Edge Web Browsers are affected

See below
Amazon product

Safari Web browser links will show and work

Chrome/Edge Web Browsers
Links will only work in threads if we do this method instead example Amazon DE

No preview and no link, yeah. See my screenshot thumbnails above.

I have found out that amazon has discontinued support of their product "widget" as of Jan 1 2024.