Prometheus to Alien The Evolution Boxset [UK]

This appears to be listed on most UK sites now too (Amazon, HMV), but with no price as yet.

As much as I love the box, I think this is going to be quite pricey, as it has 9 Blu Ray discs, so personally, I think this is going to be a no from me...I could put the money to better use buying some nice looking steelbooks.

Looks sweet! Tempted, but I haven't seen Prometheus yet. Will probably decide whether to get it or not once I've seen the film... if it hasn't sold out by then that is. :ohno:

Nine disc box set containing:
  • - The four Alien feature films--Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection
  • - Prometheus - Special Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
  • - Weyland Corporation T-Shirt
  • - Art of Prometheus exclusive book extract
  • - Art cards
  • - Poster

916ccrjkblaa1500.jpg

81hwrtyuthlaa1500.jpg

Reactions: dirtyoak
Looks nice, but no way I'll buy that when I already have the Alien egg gift-set. It really bothers me that they are always trying make people double dip, triple dip and so on...

Agree with fishcp2, also have the egg and the anthology collectors alien predator book with the movies.... And now again? Hell no.... Its a shame, because the art cover is really nice... Without the other movies maybe it would have cost 30€ and then i would have bought it easily.... :( idiots

Agree with fishcp2, also have the egg and the anthology collectors alien predator book with the movies.... And now again? Hell no.... Its a shame, because the art cover is really nice... Without the other movies maybe it would have cost 30€ and then i would have bought it easily.... :( idiots

Agreed. I wish that this would've just had Prometheus in it with a nice art book or something. I mean, I guess it makes sense to include Alien... it's the other Ridley Scott film. There's no reason why the entire Alien Anthology needs to be in this, though.

as nice as this boxset is (and i do mean really nice!)

the fact that they are now pushing ahead with Prometheus 2 is making want to pass this on

Still trying to hold on to my rationality...

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone