Prometheus to Alien The Evolution Boxset [UK]

Nice looking set but I won't get this.
Have the Alien Anthology already and Prometheus is going to be pre-ordered...

Beautiful but I have a feeling that Prometheus will not be the last we have seen of Elie and David.

If they are doing something THIS amazing now what will be delivered for the next installments Hummm that is a NICE thought.

That is a gorgeous box set! EEK!

I would be buying that immediately, but I'm not going to for two reasons:

1) The rating logos that ruin the beautiful artwork by littering all sides of the set, and;

2) The fact that Prometheus 2 is already in early pre-production stages.

There's really no point in getting that set when it's inevitable that larger and better box sets will be released down the road with the Prometheus sequel(s) included. I'm sure the Alien-crazed fanatics (hi, Digitalbabe) are drooling while watching this video, though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a gorgeous box set! EEK!

I would be buying that immediately, but I'm not going to for two reasons:

1) The rating logos that ruin the beautiful artwork by littering all sides of the set, and;

2) The fact that Prometheus 2 is already in early pre-production stages.

There's really no point in getting that set when it's inevitable that larger and better box sets will be released down the road with the Prometheus sequel(s) included. I'm sure the Alien-crazed fanatics (hi, Digitalbabe) are drooling while watching this video, though. :p

I agree. While the set itself looks pretty nice, I doubt I'll pick this up unless the price drops to around £15... like many people, I already own all the movies, so I'd only really be buying it for the goodies that are included.

I might have bought this if it had a digipak but it's just a jumbo amaray with a slipcover so it's an easy pass for me. Already have at least 2 editions of all the movies and don't really need more. :p

It went for £26.50!!!!!! Crazy crazy price

Dammit! I was keeping an eye on this but got distracted and forgot all about it until now. Oh well, I'm sure it'll only continue to drop in price. Hopefully it'll be around £25-£30 after Christmas.

Do items ever go back into their Black Friday lightning sale? or is it only in the one time then gone (at the lightning price for good)?

Not a set I was willing to spend £50 on, but would take a punt at £26.50 (missed it yesterday!)