81i7bTlthAL._AA1500_.jpg

91SMO4P8ZIL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of bluraymania:
PulpFiction-1.jpg

PulpFiction-2.jpg

PulpFiction-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo no lo laikeo, jajaja

SteelBooks has reach bottom, this hobbie is dead for me, very few cool arts and designs, seems that now is just a legal robbery to takeout our money at the end all came to sold out.

Reactions: DJ IXS
Personally I hope for debossing, just a technical thing. Would have hoped Japan got a Kill Bill release [uncut] some time soon, think it is the 10yr anniversary next year and early 2014? :naughty: Is this the only one or is there a wave?

I got super excited when I saw the front, totally love the simplicity of it. Unfortunately, the back was wasted and the interior artwork is horrendous. Pulp Fiction has so many memorable scenes, but instead they choose a simple pic of Jules and Vincent. What a let down, the only way I would buy it is if the words are debossed.

Reactions: WKRP
I´m starting to get annoyed that so many in the last couple of waves is white like this, it´s boring or just black like the rock and others from uk, the companies seem to have gotten brainfreez or burst an vein in the head, arghh

In looking at this proposed artwork, it reminded me of the JP edition of Knight and Day with that brushed steel background. Of course Knight and Day has art on the back cover and that beautiful art on the spine too. Maybe there is still time to re-consider adding art to both areas, Warner Brothers JP?

By the way, I am on the love side of this camp :hilarious: