Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
This one doing OK with prices creeping up from a low of GBP 13.49 on the 8th Feb. to GBP 25 now - 11th/12th March - on average (less than one week after release date) . . . or if you want a good laugh there's one offered @GBP 74.99 and another @GBP 79.90 and even one @GBP 189.99 + 2.89 P&P. Totally hilarious !
nudge, nudge pic.jpg
If that's too cheap there's always the Amazon German Exclusive "New & sealed" for GBP 550 with offers entertained (EDIT 13/3/16: GBP 525) - free P&P though . . .

Last edited:
So disappointed with this release. Hopefully the fact it sold well, will entice a Non UK company like Filmarena to do their version. With better art and finish to be the superior choice for collectors. This film deserves a nice slipped version

Last but not least ... today i become my steelbook.

On my youtubechannel i have uploaded an unboxingvideo (in german) for you all and i hope you enjoy it.

If i can help you with this video, so please te me know it or gave me an like under my video on youtube.

Reactions: InAFalsetto
I know what your're referring to, but what I meant is, there are a lot better pictures that could have been used. The actual one looks a bit odd, as if it's " mirrored "

I received this answer today from zavvi regarding my not delivered Rambo.
I think they will inform me next week that the item is no longer available and tough luck :)
Or they could actually get a few hundred more copies from supplier. I never know with zavvi.

Ein Kundenberater hat Ihre Anfrage gelesen, und kann die folgendes bestätigen:
Hello Javier,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Rambo - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Rambo - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Kane

Zavvi Customer Service Team