Rang De Basanti (Blu-ray SteelBook) [India - Hindi]

Rang De Basanti Bluray (Steelbook/2Disc edition)
Release Date: 28th June 2013
From Excel Home Entertainment for INR 1499.

P-M-MO-8901736065511.jpg

Courtesy - ashik786 @ BD forum

About: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rang_De_Basanti

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
I had contacted Flipkart. They say they have not heard from distributor yet. Will need to contact Excel now.

Thanks mate :thumbs:. That would really help. Actually, I have many people asking me to help them out with this but it's been too long and these Indian studios are taking their own sweet time changing dates at will.

I don't understand why they even have to announce the release knowing very well that they will never be able to get it on time due to their unprofessional organization behavior and low caliber :angry:

Good news for peeps who are waiting for this. After 10 months of ridiculous delay, they have finally released 2nd ever Bollywood movie steelbook. Some Indian retailers are already showing this in-stock.

http://www.rhythmhouse.in/Detail.aspx?productListing=119588

Amazon still shows release date 9th May. But I am guessing that from Monday onwards shipping will start.

This was 499 Rs at Amazon.in a while back.

Now showing at rhythm house at 4 times that price.:(

This was 499 Rs at Amazon.in a while back.

Now showing at rhythm house at 4 times that price.:(

That must be amaray version.

Original steelbook price was 1499 INR when it was announced in June 2013. Than price increased to 1999.

Lowest price it ever got during this 10 months was 1124 INR IIRC.

Yes seems like he realised item was selling too quick since been posted here and upped his price, glad i was quick on the buy button. Sorry bud :(

Damn. missed it. Guess I will ask my sister to order from amazon and send it along with other Indian Blu rays I am suppose to receive in next couple of months :D

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

8.2 at IMDB (not always representative of individual tastes, obviously), but happy to see more countries and studios embracing some of these smaller films :scat:

Not so sure about the 'small' - this was pretty darn big in India; which means significantly bigger than anything Hollywood can serve up for the American market.
Remember India dwarfs the US in population, film production, and cinema going too.

'Nuff said :)

Reactions: Escuby Du
I ordered from Amazon UK for £20 plus shipping to USA. I compared the price with Rhythmhouse.in pretty comparable. The cheapest from Amazon In but the seller doesn't shipped to USA. Beside if I receive the amaray version instead of steelbook, it will be easier to resolve with Amazon. I am looking forward to receive this movie. Hopefully there will be more India movie steelbook coming out in the future.

Sadly Major online retailers like Flipkart, Amazon IN does not provide international shipping.

I would advise do not rush to create an order. This will have plenty of stock IMO, atleast 4K (speculation). And Steelbook collectors in India are very much rare, like Korean "Fargo" print run. :p. So price might decrease.

I dont like this film and bollywood bringing out steels come on man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk