Rang De Basanti (Blu-ray SteelBook) [India - Hindi]

Rang De Basanti Bluray (Steelbook/2Disc edition)
Release Date: 28th June 2013
From Excel Home Entertainment for INR 1499.

P-M-MO-8901736065511.jpg

Courtesy - ashik786 @ BD forum

About: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rang_De_Basanti

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
That pic above is for Blu-ray (standard). Steelbook does not have slipcase.

That's why already written "Possible", as info is not confirmed. One retailer has listed the same pic with above image as a steelbook and another is showing pic of steelbook. Blu-ray listing is also with same image though

Last edited:
That's why already written "Possible", as info is not confirmed. One retailer has listed the same pic with above image as a steelbook and another is showing pic of steelbook. Blu-ray listing is also with same image though

Actually, I was confirming the info, that this Steelbook does not have slipcase.

I think indians are missing a trick here...they need to release all the steelbooks that they have been releasing recently with sort little slip and write the titles in Hindi on the slip and see how everyone goes mad over it...so this movie wil lread like this on Slip:

रंग दे बसंती

Prometheus: प्रोमिथेउस

Lord of the rings: छल्ले के स्वामी

Alien: अन्यदेशीय

You get the jist ;) lol

Last edited:
Reactions: roadie and lgans316
I think indians are missing a trick here...they need to release all the steelbooks that they have been releasing recently with sort little slip and write the titles in Hindi on the slip and see how everyone goes mad over it...so this movie wil lread like this on Slip:

Lord of the rings: छल्ले के स्वामी

छल्ले के स्वामी :rofl:

This is best one.

:yeahthat: :joy: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: