PS3 Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
ratchetclanknexus.jpg

Teased earlier this week, Sony has now officially announced that Insomniac Games' Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is coming to the PlayStation 3.

The beloved duo return with an original single-player epilogue to the acclaimed Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. The game is a story-driven platform adventure with humor and heart, featuring outrageously upgraded weapons, extreme planet hopping and brand new worlds begging to be explored. "Into the Nexus" marks a true return to form for the acclaimed series.

The game will be available exclusively on PS3 this holiday, in stores and on PlayStation Network for an MSRP of $29.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy, the only negative thing is that I'll probably have my PS4 connected by that time and it's a shame it doesn't release for both even if they had the same graphics I wouldn't care.

Glad to see there are even more games coming for current gen hardware.They are hurting themselves a little by bringing out these big franchises for this gens hardware.

I wonder if asking the people on the ps blog when the game is going up for pre order to early,lol.