Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Fantasy Island (2020)
1N.png

Tries to be part fantasy thriller, part horror but fails to deliver on both and just ends up being a mess.
Don't waste your time on this rather poor boring movie

Fantasy Island (2020)
1N.png

Tries to be part fantasy thriller, part horror but fails to deliver on both and just ends up being a mess.
Don't waste your time on this rather poor boring movie
I hope it's only poor and not boring, because this wouldn't be something new when taking into account that it is a low budget production (gross: 7Mio). I wanted to see it, because Michael Rooker is in it, but now I'm not so sure anymore. What role does he play?

I wanted to see it, because Michael Rooker is in it, but now I'm not so sure anymore. What role does he play?
Rooker's role is rather minor, with limited screen time. Support character who tries to reveal the truth about the island

• Thanks
Reactions: komor
Doctor Sleep

5 ninjas.jpg

Talk about a movie with multiple layers. I love how indepth they go with Danny and his life. Using the backdrop of The Shining is so incredibly cool. Great story and performances all around. Plus it has Rebecca Ferguson, which is a major bonus. Watching this I tried to detract from it, but it just kept pushing me back up to ultimate Ninjas as the film played on. I find it to be most worthy of 3 hours of my life.

Doctor Sleep

View attachment 468442

Talk about a movie with multiple layers. I love how indepth they go with Danny and his life. Using the backdrop of The Shining is so incredibly cool. Great story and performances all around. Plus it has Rebecca Ferguson, which is a major bonus. Watching this I tried to detract from it, but it just kept pushing me back up to ultimate Ninjas as the film played on. I find it to be most worthy of 3 hours of my life.
It part2 was the Steven King-movie with more viewers in cinema and came out at almost the same time and so Doctor Sleep couldn`t move much of them in cinema a second time and because of this it fell short of expectations. I think it is a good remake.

Funhouse Massacre

No the lack of Ninjas is not a mistake :whistle: :cautious:
Not often do I start a film and can't even be arsed to finish it, but unfortunately this was one of those.

I'm going to watch the last half hour now and maybe it can squeeze half a Ninja out of me :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: komor and vexred
Well :rofl: Finished it off and the only thing I have for this:cautious::cautious::spoil:

1587156987327.png

Jesus ******* christ it was bad :thumbs::happy:

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png

Found I was less critical the second time around and noticed things I'd missed when seeing it at the cinema. Great trilogy and a nice end to the saga IMO.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Color Out Of Space (2019)
4/5

A very welcome return for Richard Stanley. I thought this was equal parts bonkers and beautiful, with Nicolas Cage on typical mental form. I hope Stanley keeps making films, he is very refreshing in a stagnant cinematic world.

Reactions: komor
Extraction (2020)
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

Plenty of intense, close quarter gun battles.
Abit thin on storyline but this was certainly enjoyable actioner.

Reactions: Noodles