Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: leelee17
I was sent this as a gift recently, honestly I didn't give much thought into it, quite frankly I didn't think it would be any good. I have a reason to watch it now, thanks for your review. :cool:
I'm sure it's not for everyone and open to different interpretations..
Religion, mental health and isolation feature heavily throughout and the scenes of horror, despite not being obvious and in your face, Are quite disturbing. A typical A24 movie...
the endings a shocker, however

Reactions: Lone Crusader
The Killer (2023)
1702240230568.png

I know I’ll get flak for this, but damn I found this dull and contrived. Pacing and writing were way off the mark. Not sure what Fincher was thinking. Ooof.

The Killer (2023)
View attachment 569367

I know I’ll get flak for this, but damn I found this dull and contrived. Pacing and writing were way off the mark. Not sure what Fincher was thinking. Ooof.
It’s amazing how people can have completely different takes on a movie. This is my favorite movie of the year so far. I know there are better ones in terms of performances and accolades, but this one is my favorite.

It’s amazing how people can have completely different takes on a movie. This is my favorite movie of the year so far. I know there are better ones in terms of performances and accolades, but this one is my favorite.
I completely get that. Completely. I had expected to like it, but I felt it was let down in a number of areas. Areas crucial for me, but certainly not for all. I’m glad others appreciate it.