Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

fye.000000760137130086_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the chance this will drop in price again before release date

Why Arrow pick FYE :rofl:
It would sell better if it was trade wide in USA

$35.97 before shipping with GB
I like to have my Arrow Steelbook collection complete
I already have the Arrow Video USA Limited Edition Slipbox which cost me less to purchase

What's the chance this will drop in price again before release date

Why Arrow pick FYE :rofl:
It would sell better if it was trade wide in USA

$35.97 before shipping with GB
I like to have my Arrow Steelbook collection complete
I already have the Arrow Video USA Limited Edition Slipbox which cost me less to purchase

Yeah from my experience FYE prices have always been in the stratosphere.

Never seen this, might just have to get me a copy plus that artwork is awesome. :)
It's a good horror film combined with comedy
It's an 80's classic with a cult following

The sequels are not as good

After you watch the film i suggest you view the brilliant extra Re-Animator: Resurrectus – feature-length documentary

Same content as 1 Disc standard amaray release

• 4K restoration of the Unrated version
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• Mono, Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound Audio Options
• Isolated Score
• Audio commentary with director Stuart Gordon and actors Graham Skipper and Jesse Merlin of Re-Animator: The Musical
• Audio commentary with Stuart Gordon
• Audio commentary with producer Brian Yuzna, actors Jeffrey Combs, Barbara Crampton, Bruce Abbott and Robert Sampson
• Re-Animator: Resurrectus – feature-length documentary on the making of the film, featuring extensiveinterviews with cast and crew
• Interviews with director Stuart Gordon and producer Brian Yuzna, writer Dennis Paoli, composer Richard Band and former Fangoria editor Tony Timpone
• Music discussion with composer Richard Band • Barbara Crampton in Conversation – the Re-Animator star sits down with journalist Alan Jones for this career-spanning 2015 interview
• The Catastrophe of Success: Stuart Gordon and The Organic Theater – director Stuart Gordon discusses his early theater roots and his continued commitment to the stage
• Theater of Blood – Re-Animator: The Musical lyricist Mark Nutter on adapting the cult classic for musical theatre
• Extended Scenes
• Deleted Scene
• Trailer & TV Spots
• Still Gallery
• Screenplay (BD-ROM Content)

This might include a booklet but not sure yet if it does

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing this in the UK .... although can't hold a candle front artwork-wise to Second Sight's fun 'n' colourful offering w/ Graham Humphreys artwork from four years ago (pity about lack of inside artwork though and back art needs to be angled just right to appreciate).
upload_2018-5-18_16-4-11.png
upload_2018-5-18_16-19-44.png
upload_2018-5-18_16-23-54.png

Looking forward to seeing this in the UK .... although can't hold a candle front artwork-wise to Second Sight's fun 'n' colourful offering w/ Graham Humphreys artwork from four years ago (pity about lack of inside artwork though and back art needs to be angled just right to appreciate).
View attachment 374494 View attachment 374511 View attachment 374512
You won't see arrow video steelbook get a release in the UK unless the UK distribution rights with second sight expires and arrow later get's UK rights

If you want the arrow steelbook you will have to import it from USA for now

You won't see arrow video steelbook get a release in the UK unless the UK distribution rights with second sight expires and arrow later get's UK rights

If you want the arrow steelbook you will have to import it from USA for now
Unless I misread this ...
http://bloody-disgusting.com/home-v...-unleashes-re-animator-hills-eyes-steelbooks/
Yes, I misread it ... from the horse's mouth so to speak https://nofspodcast.com/re-animator-hills-have-eyes-steelbook-arrow-video/
"Fiends can expect Stuart Gordon’s Re-Animator (US Only) and Wes Craven’s The Hills Have Eyes to be released May 22nd. U.K. fans, sadly, will have to wait until June 11th for The Hills Have Eyes, but both films will be available for pre-order very soon."

Last edited:
I've ordered this through a friend (since they won't ship to Canada) simply because I think the Steel compliments the "Bride of" Steel Arrow released last year.

^^ Interesting you mention that "Sunrise" had it @rj531, did not anticipate that. How much?

Reactions: rj531
THIs went down to 20 bucks if interested guys! I wanted to buy it when released but it was too expensive but now I had to get it! I like the art a lot!
that back art is ripe for a sketch in the middle in silver or gold sharpie from an artist at a Con. would be sick.

Reactions: tono06
Booklet included + no surprise to see disc art from this distributor (denied us in the UK).
1534034859495.png

Pic courtesy Instagram:-
32686058_194794057824843_3493492030238097408_n.jpg