Reel Heroes Slipcover 2nd Run (2013)

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be picking all these up once the price drops to below £10. There's also a few others that have been released elsewhere that I'd like to see being released over here in the UK at some point. I'm surprised we even got this second wave though to be honest.

I'll be picking all these up once the price drops to below £10. There's also a few others that have been released elsewhere that I'd like to see being released over here in the UK at some point. I'm surprised we even got this second wave though to be honest.

I was hoping there there would be Total recall and Terminator 2 released like the Australian versions.

I was hoping there there would be Total recall and Terminator 2 released like the Australian versions.

Same here, although I already have the French editions of those two along with Fast & Furious 4, but they're digipacks and the spines are the opposite way around compared to the UK editions. I know another country also got Scarface and Jurassic Park, and I'm sure I saw one for Back to the Future at some point too... would love to get my hands on those!

any link for BTTF and/or Jurassic Park?

I'll definitely be picking up Big Lebowski from this wave.

I spent a while searching for them again yesterday but didn't find anything. The Jurassic Park one definitely exists, because Carl (HDN member) gave me the slipcase for it. I think they may be Czech releases, as the title on my JP slip says 'Jursky Park'.

Reactions: blumaster
Shame about Hmv. Give it a couple of months, they would have been in another 3 for £20 :)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Shame about Hmv. Give it a couple of months, they would have been in another 3 for £20 :)

Yeah no way I'm triple dipping on Paul just for a slip cover. They are insane. I hope they don't sell so we can see a price drop.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah no way I'm triple dipping on Paul just for a slip cover. They are insane. I hope they don't sell so we can see a price drop.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm sure they will drop, just have to wait a while. The original titles are already out at a fraction of the price so not many people will buy these at this price.