Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Alphas, has been cancelled by SYFY. It will not return for season 3.

Yeah, it does suck. Especially since it was my personal favorite show on SYFY. I guess Haven is my new fav. Atleast i know that's safe for another season.

Cinemablend said:
Alphas’ cancellation comes on the heels of the news today that Syfy is finalizing a deal to bring a new dark thriller from Battlestar Galactica’s Ron Moore called Helix which would go straight to series, bypassing the pilot stage altogether. Syfy has a few other new series on tap in the near future as well, including the new alien-centered drama Defiance. So while it’s bad news for Alphas fans, it looks like there are some promising new shows ahead for Syfy viewers to look forward to.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Alphas, has been cancelled by SYFY. It will not return for season 3.

That's a shame...good show. It was along the same vein as 4400 on USA, so i didn't see it lasting long, but thought it might go a bit more than 2-3 seasons. 4400 had 4 i believe.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

What the hell?! Why did they pull it? That show is awesome

Here's the small write up from ismyshowcancelled.com:

Fox has effectively cancelled new comedy Ben and Kate. The network has taken the series off its schedule effective immediately. 13 episodes have aired since the show premiered last September, but it is unclear when, or if, the remaining installments will air.

In the 8:00-9:00pm time slot starting this coming Tuesday, Fox will air back-to-back episodes of Raising Hope through February.

Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER
'Shameless', 'House of Lies' & 'Californication' Renewed by Showtime

'Banshee' Renewed By Cinemax

'Ripper Street' Renewed By BBC America

CBS says one more season of 'How I Met Your Mother', it'll be the last

Comedy Central renews 'Kroll Show' for second season

'Katie' Renewed by ABC for Second Season

Reactions: GVZER
MTV Renews Buckwild

Toddlers & Tiaras Renewed For Season 6

TLC Orders More Cheer Perfection