Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Lost Girl Renewed For Season Four
TBS Renews King Of The Nerds
90210 To End After Five Seasons
Lifetime Reviving Drop Dead Diva
ABC Cancels Zero Hour

Reactions: GVZER
The Following is the most interesting thing to happen on TV since LOST. Nothing out of this world but keeps you guessing, its Simplicity is its greatest asset. They try to go crazy for season 2 they will ruin it. I kinda wish they keep it to 2 seasons to say the least. Actually 1 season would've been even better but oh we'll. let's hope this isn't the second coming of Heroes.

Edit: Fyi, not saying this is similar or better than Lost in any way, just pointing out, it is different and unexpected.

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
lots of TV show lists on today's paper...shows on the bubble (Beauty and The Beast, Body of Proof, Carrie Diaries, Go On, etc) and presumed gone (ie Cult, Deception, Golden Boy, Red Widow, Touch, 1600 Penn)....

lots of TV show lists on today's paper...shows on the bubble (Beauty and The Beast, Body of Proof, Carrie Diaries, Go On, etc) and presumed gone (ie Cult, Deception, Golden Boy, Red Widow, Touch, 1600 Penn)....

I thought Go On was already picked up for another season? I love Deception and Golden Boy, and don't mind 1600 Penn.

As Sixteenvolt mentioned in it's thread, Dexter To End After Season 8

So sad... season 7 was off the hook! Would have loved Dexter to go on for 10 years, lol. I hope they go out with a bang.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Dang, wathced a few episodes of Deception and it seemed ok so far.

Go On has been pretty good so far and I thought it was renewed for season 2, no?

I thought Go On was already picked up for another season? I love Deception and Golden Boy, and don't mind 1600 Penn.

Only show out of the bunch that was interesting to me was Touch. But it doesn't have a following. I really enjoyed it. But Red Widow is terrible. Tried watching first 2 episodes and fell asleep. Nothing in that bunch was gonna last in my book. I forsaw Deception being one and done.

So sad... season 7 was off the hook! Would have loved Dexter to go on for 10 years, lol. I hope they go out with a bang.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Dang, wathced a few episodes of Deception and it seemed ok so far.

Go On has been pretty good so far and I thought it was renewed for season 2, no?

I checked, and yes, Go On was renewed for a second season back in jan.