Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

This was the last season of Leverage
How I Met Your Mother, renewed for season 9

really, last season of Leverage? So there ending it, like properly?

I just want How I Met Your Mother to be over now. It stopped being great after season 6 IMO but I have kept on watching it, lol. I heard season 9 will be the last, not sure if there is any truth to that...

I'm not sure if anybody else here watches it or not, but here's an update on the show Up All Night w/ Christina Applegate, Will Arnett, and Maya Rudolph:

NBC's "Up All Night" will have to deal with yet another behind-the-scenes change. Creator Emily Spivey is leaving the series, Deadline reports.

Spivey's departure comes as the comedy is retooling from a single-camera show to a multi-camera, live-audience show. It's expected to return in the spring.

Let's tally up the big changes, both in front of and behind the camera, that have happened to "Up All Night" in the six months.

- As production on Season 2 starts, Spivey and executive producer Tucker Cawley say they're dropping the workplace element of the show. Ava's (Maya Rudolph) talk show is canceled, putting her and producer Reagan (Christina Applegate) out of work. Reagan is now a full-time mom, while Chris (Will Arnett) once again becomes the breadwinner. Luka Jones joins the cast as Reagan's brother.

- After the show suffers a sizable ratings drop early in the fall, NBC announces the single-camera to multi-camera transition.

- As the show's final single-camera episodes film, Cawley departs, despite his extensive multi-camera experience on "Everybody Loves Raymond." Linda Wallem ("Nurse Jackie," "That '70s Show") takes his place as showrunner.

- Saturday (Jan. 5), news of Spivey's departure breaks.

Workaholics Renewed For Two More Seasons
Bones Renewed For Ninth Season
Days Of Our Lives Renewed Through 2014
Ghost Hunters Returning For Ninth Season