Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 28, 2010
Wales
Release date: February 4th, 2013
Price: £22

RER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe this as been selling at £39.99 on eBay a few sold at that price the UK VERSION to.

It's inferior to the other versions one disc as well and no 3D I'm selling the Korean one for less and can't sell it ;(.

theres probably still a few left in HMV trafford centre manchester mate if youre local to it, i got my copy there today :)

Reactions: Rodbull
theres probably still a few left in HMV trafford centre manchester mate if youre local to it, i got my copy there today :)

Cheers mate I'm not looking to buy I'm getting shut of a Korean one :thumbs:

Probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen EEK!.

Nice steel horrible film worse one out of the not so good franchise gutted I paid so much for it no more blind buys for me :D.

I've only bought steels of films I like normally :ohno:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Hey guys-please no trading in individual movie threads. Thanks!:scat:

Sorry not advertising to sell :D

I don't know why people post how many are in stock in a certain area? I know it helps in one genuine buyer who wants one copy.

But the GREED in most people is I will buy every copy and sell for PROFIT.

To the latter BURN IN HELL !!!!!!!!!

I'm just assuming that people might like to know how many there are in case they can't get there for a couple of days.

If someone goes in and buys the lot, I'm afraid that's not really my concern. They'll do that regardless of how many I say there are if they're that way inclined.

It makes no difference to those sort of people whether you mention the amount in your store or not... either way they'll still probably go in and grab what they can.

I'm just assuming that people might like to know how many there are in case they can't get there for a couple of days

Yes, it's helpful. Stores with upwards of 20-30 copies will probably have enough to around, but for those with 10 or under, it's probably worth a phone call to check first, as they'll probably go quite quickly.

Some uk versions were selling on EBAY last night for £39.99 quite laughable as its the poorest one regarding content.

Sellers with the Asian version will be pissed you have no chance of selling your copies between £60/100.

£30 will be a struggle TRUST ME :ohno: