Resident Evil: Retribution (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 28, 2010
Wales
Release date: February 4th, 2013
Price: £22

RER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£20 in the Birmingham store they had a few but they weren't even with the new releases just shoved in the shelves with all the rest of the blurays :hilarious:

Think I'll go with the German release at that price :naughty:

tape and tag came off very easy as usual.

Hah, you must have better technique than me mate. I can get the tape off no problem but that little white security strip thing is a bugger. I can never get them off without either ripping the shrink wrap or leaving a load of sticky residue. :angry: It's one thing I won't miss about HMV!

Last two in the Moorgate, London branch today - I snapped them both up.

Also had two copies of Expendables 2 and a POTC for £5. Also had a mashed up Girl With The Dragon Tattoo :angry:

I went to Swindon yesterday and they had loads lol I only got 2 but I've traded one already so perhaps I should of got more.

I don't even think this is my type of film so still undecided whether to keep it or trade my copy

Hah, you must have better technique than me mate. I can get the tape off no problem but that little white security strip thing is a bugger. I can never get them off without either ripping the shrink wrap or leaving a load of sticky residue. :angry: It's one thing I won't miss about HMV!

I'm not discussing technique here :hilarious: Actually I think I got lucky, they had 2 more in stock yesterday but they had it bound in wire through a security device. Net result both Steels dented top and bottom. :angry:

My local HMV got around 15 of these delivered this morning.

I also spotted a couple Green Hornet's (one was scratched to hell), a re-sealed Cabin in the Woods and a battered Thor (also re-sealed) which they wanted £27.00 for!