Rise / Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes / Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Blu-ray + Digital HD) (Walmart Exclusive)

Walmart_Exclusive.jpg

Order: :walmart: Walmart
Price: $22.95
Release: 12/2/14

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

@bloodsnake007 the Walmart slip wasn't bad. I just had a sh!tty time today trying to remove all the sticker. Im must be slippin. Im going to have to start experimenting to see what the most effective way to remove stickers is, because I hate stickers.

I ended up going to 2 Walmart's, 2 Best Buy's & a Target. I might even go to target again tomorrow and pick up another 3D Slip for the hell of it.

Claro que hago El Slipuis Trucarlo hoy ;) no te preoccupes todos los slipuis son gratis lol those basterds are trying to screw us, imagine if we were paying full price smh

Next up, the Kimchi, and amazon Warrior bust! And I have to pick up that one original RISE slip with that smooth texture similar to the 3D slip. It's a close up face-shot of Cesar the same art as the Metalpak. Do you have that one ?
image.jpg

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 the Walmart slip wasn't bad. I just had a sh!tty time today trying to remove all the sticker. Im must be slippin. Im going to have to start experimenting to see what the most effective way to remove stickers is, because I hate stickers.

I ended up going to 2 Walmart's, 2 Best Buy's & a Target. I might even go to target again tomorrow and pick up another 3D Slip for the hell of it.

Claro que hago El Slipuis Trucarlo hoy ;) no te preoccupes todos los slipuis son gratis lol those basterds are trying to screw us, imagine if we were paying full price smh

Next up, the Kimchi, and amazon Warrior bust! And I have to pick up that one original RISE slip with that smooth texture similar to the 3D slip. It's a close up face-shot of Cesar the same art as the Metalpak. Do you have that one ?
View attachment 119980
@NoDingsNoScratches I also had a hard time removing the sticker off the Walmart Slip! :mad: But I had success with rubbing alcohol and a Q-Tip ;) Try it out :thumbs: BUT DO NOT try it on the 3D Edition though, the slip is smooth and the alcohol damages it! :confused: It rubs off the color :facepalm:

El Slipuis Triqiarlo has been in FULL effect Carnal! :cool: It will go into OVERDRIVE next week with the release of GotG!!! :woot: :naughty: :D

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 !!!!!!
I know you can appreciate a good apes display....I scored some new-release cardboard display pieces at Walmart today when I was looking for your slip!!!!! The manager let me take them! I'm going back in a week for the Guardians piece! It's fuk!ng amazing!! I trimmed them a bit and....
View attachment 121886 View attachment 121888 View attachment 121889
@NoDingsNoScratches Holy Monkey SH!T :OMG: That's an EPIC setup! :woot: Hell Yeah I appreciate a good APES display! :notworhy:
big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with Guardians! :drool: :thumbs: