91T5JujrAQL._AA1500_.jpg

91fbcwGw0fL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to gam

Disc specifications

Region B locked.

Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1, Castellano DTS 5.1, Italian DTS 5.1

Subtitles: English, Castellano, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered quite a number of these steels ... all to be dispatched along with star wars round about the 10/04 but today i got a mail from Amazon saying that Robo will be dispatched a week earlier
Anyone know why?

Robo/Predator 2/Platoon/Silence are all released the week before Star Wars I think.

i ordered quite a number of these steels ... all to be dispatched along with star wars round about the 10/04 but today i got a mail from Amazon saying that Robo will be dispatched a week earlier
Anyone know why?

It was always going to happen seeing as the release dates for nearly all of these stated Apr 1st. Don't know how Amazon came up with a delivery date of 10 days later in the first place.

thank you
yes i know star wars is bein released later... and the rest of the wave comes out April 1st but i ordered them together.
what i meant was edward and xmen are also comin out the same day as robo.. but they have not been split off from the original order like robo was
.all of of them being sent together made sense with SW comin out later
it just seems odd

Last edited:
So far this is the only one of this wave I've ordered, not over enamoured with any of the other artwork but you gotta love Robocop whatever!

thank you
yes i know star wars is bein released later... and the rest of the wave comes out April 1st but i ordered them together.
what i meant was edward and xmen are also comin out the same day as robo.. but they have not been split off from the original order like robo was
.all of of them being sent together made sense with SW comin out later
it just seems odd

Check your emails again. I've got emails confirming all my new dates. They all came in under the one email. If you know what I mean?

Check your emails again. I've got emails confirming all my new dates. They all came in under the one email. If you know what I mean?

i dig what you are saying there Blusteel.
just checked my email and my order status..
only Robo has been split off.. the rest of the order is still scheduled for 10/04

maybe they still changing it... but like i said... its odd

i dig what you are saying there Blusteel.
just checked my email and my order status..
only Robo has been split off.. the rest of the order is still scheduled for 10/04

maybe they still changing it... but like i said... its odd

It is odd. But I'm sure they'll all come together. What does your order status on Amazon say?

Had email from amazon stating all my pre-orders in this wave(Robocop, X-men, Silence Of The Lambs, Platoon & Predator 2) are now to be delivered on the 28th of March, and not as before on the 2nd of April......

Forgot to add, I'm a prime member, so that will make a difference....

Last edited:
Yeah same here, not sure what our parents were thinking back then, but it seems it was the norm back in the day.

All my school mates had seen Predator, Terminator, Robocop etc....

Yeah same here, not sure what our parents were thinking back then, but it seems it was the norm back in the day.

All my school mates had seen Predator, Terminator, Robocop etc....

Same here. I remember watching it on video with my dad when in came out then building an ed209 out of lego! I couldnt have been older than 7 at the most.