Scarface Wooden Box Edition with Exclusive Slip [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Unlike the UK edition, its real wood and is limited to 7500. The stock art on the listing showed the FSK logo on the slip, taht is not the case as seen below. While the box and editions is limited to 7500 - that isnt to say they may use the same slip when they finally release an amaray version over there. Who knows. I havent checked for listings, maybe they are already showing an upcoming amaray version with diff artwork. *shrug*

Im happy with it tho. English on spine too.

DSCF8779.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF8780.JPG
    DSCF8780.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by a moderator:
That looks really nice Wreck. And I like that slipcover. Hopefully when Uni releases the regular version next month it will have a slipcover.

How much did that cost??

Amazon.DE
Maybe round 45$ It was part of an order combined with some other stuff. They charge 14 euro flat fee for shipping so I usually combine stuff, they also remove taxes when checking out as VAT is included in the price you see on site. So maybe 30-31 euros for the edition + shipping. Pretty much resembles UK box but this is real wood and no steelbook, but I wish it had money clip in it too. Overall I think its a better box to have and more limited. So I'm happy.

Reactions: hidef al
That Scarface box does look nice, I like how it is individually numbered and the price looks pretty tempting too!

no steelbook in this edition. Also the individual numbering is on the packet like envelope that holds all the shwag items.

Got mine today, and I am yet to open it.

Its something different than the UK set. Everyone has the UK set. I got the USA steelbook, so best get this one rather than the UK one.

That's an excellent box set and some nice goodies, the slipcover is a gem.