10934397-1397756244-831911.jpg

10934397-1397756244-832015.jpg

10934397-1397756244-831787.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
It's a sad reality that this will sell out. All it means is that Zavvi will continue to push these sub par ultra limited releases out at a higher price point than they should be, and people will continue to bite.

Reactions: lolwut and morfeusz
Sold Out :hilarious:

Now we will see dam I missed it I want it :joy:

Not from me we won't, as much as I like the film the steel just doesn't do it for me.

I would have been slightly more tempted if they had announced they were releasing the series and not just the first one......

If you like it and you bought it, good for you. I like the film but I cant give that monstrosity shelf space, and I challenge anyone to deny that if this wasnt a 2000 copy 'ultra limited release' and was one of the 4000 copy releases that it would have been gathering dust in zavvis warehouse for months and have ended up at £7.99

Id take a well designed steelbook with a 4000 copy and more print run over a sloppy thrown together 'ultra limited' steelbook any day

If you like it and you bought it, good for you. I like the film but I cant give that monstrosity shelf space, and I challenge anyone to deny that if this wasnt a 2000 copy 'ultra limited release' and was one of the 4000 copy releases that it would have been gathering dust in zavvis warehouse for months and have ended up at £7.99

Id take a well designed steelbook with a 4000 copy and more print run over a sloppy thrown together 'ultra limited' steelbook any day

+1 perfectly put :thumbs:

+1 perfectly put :thumbs:

Does the aviator steel your selling in your sig not count as one of zavvi's worst ultra's? :D I thought it was really poor personally and I know a lot of other ninjas felt the same...

I have preordered this but only on the off chance that it actually turns out decent, if not I'll cancel and I'd expect I'm not alone.

There will undoubtedly be cancellations put on sale close to release for the people who do want it regardless

Hey shifty-welcome to HDN! A group buy is when a member assists in helping members obtain an item that can't be shipped to them, or they are having trouble obtaining. So a member with enough posts will be able to sign up, and commit to the group buy, pay via the guidelines and have the item shipped to them. This can be done to save on shipping (if applicable), and often provides an 'in between' person who is able to check for damages, etc if this is a concern. Thanks!

Reactions: apsmith21
I hate buying steels not knowing if i'll complete the set. Beverley Hills Cop is a prime example. I love the scream movies but only having 1 & 4 on the shelf is goin to look silly. That goes for you too Canadian Oceans Thirteen! Does anyone think they might actually release 2&3?