10934397-1397756244-832015.jpg

10934397-1397756244-831787.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
This will still sell out
Do I like the Artwork not really but there will be still be 2000 copies sold end of the day

They know what there doing with these limited releases of 2000 or 2500
Its good business sense end of the day they sell all at the full price and get the maximum profit its a business end of the day

No one is forced to purchase anything

Some collectors may end up buying because they don't want to miss out on a release purely due to it been limited that happens its part of been a collector
Steelbook collecting can be addictive for some and it can happen with some releases you buy something you might not have normally purchase or would have waited for a price drop

I myself only purchase if I like the Film and yes sometimes I will buy a release because its limited as I don't want to miss out
When its Limited to 4000 you have better chance of waiting for a price drop or decide not to get it at all

I cant blame Zavvi or the film studios for doing lot more releases now that are only limited to 2000 or 2500 as on some past releases limited to 4000 they ended up selling at a loss which is long term not good for us as it affects a decision to agree to a future title getting a release

What I do want to see happen when its limited to 2000 is be good quality steelbook and not cheaply made

If you don't want to purchase a release you don't have to is your decision end of the day
Zavvi and the film studios provide us with a release and we gain as they do

We have better chance of seeing more releases happen if they know that a title has better chance of selling out

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
I'm gonna wait for pictures and see how this steelbook looks live before deciding if I get it or not.

It will be Sold out before you get to see any Actual Photos as its limited to 2000

You can order now and change your mind before release date

I have this :ordered:
I will make a decision nearer release date if I want to keep my order

Love it. Nearly been live an hour and only about 5 people in here have orderd. I will defo be giving this a miss. If this was scary movie (the title reminds me) I would be all over it lol.

Love it. Nearly been live an hour and only about 5 people in here have orderd. I will defo be giving this a miss. If this was scary movie (the title reminds me) I would be all over it lol.

i think a whole lot more people have ordered this (but nobody wants to admit it now after the sh**tstorm on the artwork). :p

finally this will be glossy and have an embossed mask, and everybody will want one. :D

i :ordered: !

Reactions: Flloydo
Pre-ordered. Obviously, since I collect the Scream steels. Got the German SCRE4M steelbook, and the European SCREAM DVD steelbook. The cover art is lacking, for sure, but who knows. It may look much better when we get the actual product. Also, this may not be final cover art.