Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Well, you figure there are two likely options, the existing international "white" steelbook art, or the digibook:

61sAyYB%2BYvL.jpg

61do5WnEx6L.jpg

The digibook art would be nice if this was going to be a quality SteelBook, but this will almost certainly lack inside art and sport the usual cheapo finish on flimsy lower-grade tin, so it really doesn't matter.

Well, you figure there are two likely options, the existing international "white" steelbook art, or the digibook:

61sAyYB%2BYvL.jpg

61do5WnEx6L.jpg

The digibook art would be nice if this was going to be a quality SteelBook, but this will almost certainly lack inside art and sport the usual cheapo finish on flimsy lower-grade tin, so it really doesn't matter.

I can confirm - I saw this in store today, and this is in fact the art. It is terribly cheap looking and feeling. I will happily keep my UK premium collection. PASS.

Reactions: Mizu_Ger
When I saw the digibook about a year ago I wished it was a steelbook with that art. Now we got one! Too bad I spoiled myself with quality steels since then so this purchase will be a pity buy.....but im still gonna be glad to have it:D

It certainly look better on a steel than a digibook, but still not as good as the white Se7en

the back is going to be the same as the digibook post 3

Personally, I already own the digibook. I think this may be a great example of when the digibook is actually better than the steelbook. The book makes more sense with the release too (since I already own the special edition DVD version with the journal casing - which may be the best version altogether) All my opinion of course.

DVD special edition "journal look"

Reactions: DJ IXS