Artwork:

71INxZpVknL._SL500_.jpg

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • Gorgeous restored 1080p transfer on the film
  • Original theatrical trailer
  • Video documentary Serpico: Reel to Real
  • Video documentary Inside Serpico
  • Video piece Serpico: Favorite Moments
  • 36-PAGE FULL-COLOUR BOOKLET featuring a new and exclusive essay by critic and author of Al Pacino: Anatomy of an Actor, Karina Longworth; rare archival imagery, and more!

Attachments

• 71INxZpVknL._SL500_.jpg
    71INxZpVknL._SL500_.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Received this a few days ago...opened it & had scratches under the j-card. Some down to bare metal. Thanks God i ordered from Amazon UK. Sent an e-mail & they sent out a new copy & told me to keep, destroy or give away the original scratched one. Got the new copy in 3 days!! Amazon UK= great customer service!!

Received this a few days ago...opened it & had scratches under the j-card. Some down to bare metal. Thanks God i ordered from Amazon UK. Sent an e-mail & they sent out a new copy & told me to keep, destroy or give away the original scratched one. Got the new copy in 3 days!! Amazon UK= great customer service!!

Mine came with a slight scratch under the J-card...but I got mine from HMV and was the only one in-stock :(

Eureka sent me a spare empty case they had but it turned up dented, front and back. Don't have the courage to ask them for another replacement as they've helped me out a ton of times before...looks like I'll have to live with it despite it being one of my favourite MoC releases. Such a shame.

Part of sale:

Good Friday, Great Offers! Eureka & Masters of Cinema Steelbooks from just £3.99! Best Media Group are hosting a massive Easter sale of Eureka products on Amazon. Here is the first selection of titles available:

Giorgio Moroder presents Metropolis SteelBook – Link
Two Lane Blacktop SteelBook – Link
Island of Lost Souls SteelBook – Link
The Lost Weekend SteelBook – Link
Lifeboat SteelBook – Link
Rumble Fish SteelBook – Link
Cleopatra SteelBook – Link
Das Testament Des Dr Mabuse SteelBook – Link
The Passion of Joan of Arc SteelBook – Link
Dr Mabuse Der Spieler SteelBook –Link
Serpico SteelBook – Link

Offer must end at midnight on 6 April 2015 or whilst stocks last