Artwork:

71INxZpVknL._SL500_.jpg

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • Gorgeous restored 1080p transfer on the film
  • Original theatrical trailer
  • Video documentary Serpico: Reel to Real
  • Video documentary Inside Serpico
  • Video piece Serpico: Favorite Moments
  • 36-PAGE FULL-COLOUR BOOKLET featuring a new and exclusive essay by critic and author of Al Pacino: Anatomy of an Actor, Karina Longworth; rare archival imagery, and more!

Attachments

• 71INxZpVknL._SL500_.jpg
    71INxZpVknL._SL500_.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
ive never heard of this film. will probably get it just off the hype for it shown here.

The film is excellent, it's one of Pacino's greatest in my opinion

as for the steelbook art, yeh, doesnt look very impressive, but Eureka always do a good job, so im sure it will turn out great.

Agreed, not the best but it's a day one buy for me just for the film alone

Reactions: Troll2Fan and levi
To me the artwork looks like the kind of thing you post as a tribute when someone has died :ugh:

Ordered From Zavvi
Price €22.35 (£17.99)

Classic Film one of my Favourites

Artwork is a hard one as previous film posters are not that great for a steelbook
They would have to come up with a new concept artwork to be different

Can anyone Create new artwork and lets see if we see something we can suggest to them

If you have not seen this film you have missed a classic from the 70's its one of Al Pacino best films
Serpico 1973
Its based on a true Story
Brilliant acting
Golden Globe Award for Best Actor

Last edited:
Reactions: Dubliner1 and harry
Have the mods been sacked? Threads never seem to get updated anymore :(
May I remind you that you can use the REPORT BUTTON
report.gif
to help us ;)

We're working really hard to keep the OP up-to-date with all the various infos, but since price are constantly changing, a little help by notifying us will greatly improve the HDN experience! :scat:

May I remind you that you can use the REPORT BUTTON
report.gif
to help us ;)

We're working really hard to keep the OP up-to-date with all the various infos, but since price are constantly changing, a little help by notifying us will greatly improve the HDN experience! :scat:

Hmm...
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
:p

I did eventually use that feature though. I know that mods give up their spare time to do this, so I appreciate everything you do :thumbs:

Not easy finding an alternative via a google image search. About the best thing I could find was this. It's very Che Guevara.

image.jpg

With a glossy treatment and some emboss/deboss, I'd take this over what's on offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: harry
I can't wait for this. Getting it for £14 thanks to that Amazon £5 off deal a while back (used it on this and Upstream Colour...could've just used it on this had I known the latter was cheap at work). Great film and hope it means more 70's titles will be back at MoC, and hope it means more Lumet! Dog Day Afternoon and Network would be excellent :D

I can't wait for this. Getting it for £14 thanks to that Amazon £5 off deal a while back (used it on this and Upstream Colour...could've just used it on this had I known the latter was cheap at work). Great film and hope it means more 70's titles will be back at MoC, and hope it means more Lumet! Dog Day Afternoon and Network would be excellent :D

Warner Brothers don't license their titles, so they won't be coming from Eureka.