Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-03) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

9CE63022-8081-4B0C-AC93-C67FE3302716.jpeg44303539-CC1B-49D7-B935-CD954A838029.jpeg33D9CD21-D387-40C1-AC94-86FF2585FA5A.jpeg9C365CAB-F5B9-4D0F-802F-19998CB9D609.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, that's pretty much exactly what I'd want.

If the preview image is a hint to the steel's art I think its more likely to be a wrap around with one character on the front and the other on the back

Ofc the preview image could mean nothing

If the preview image is a hint to the steel's art I think its more likely to be a wrap around with one character on the front and the other on the back

Ofc the preview image could mean nothing
It could.. It'll essentially be the smlife slip on a steel then if it is.

Another where I'd swap the front and back.

Damn with the right 'bossing and use of creative matte/gloss use, and that baby would shiiiiiiiine *chefs kiss*
(Wish I could photoshop what am seeing in my kind, like metallic chips/dusting with the gloss over different parts of the image, maybe add a metallic glimmer/glitter effect to the arc lightning and orange power from both Shang Chi and his father. A more Matte finish for the smoke etc if makes sense?)

This is a must have for me regardless. Single or double lenti, don't care. I need me a lenti of this one. It's up there with Spiderman 3 as the beat Phase 4 movie for me(best new character intro in a while too.)

What? Are you high?

Why would anyone want that as a front cover? :confused: It's not even a good rear cover.....
High?! Man I wish lol

I've just always preferred more minimal, unique or pretty much anything that isn't the typical group/poster shot as those are SO boring and often look too busy (Infiniy War says hi)

Plus that shot of father and so, 5 rings each, with the different colours ...that was always the money shot/scene of the movie (though that bus fight though.... damn! SO good) and I'd love to see it as a cover.
Maybe, as others have said, it would be a wrap around type, akin to the promo banner image.

So legit would prefer the mock flipped, personally.

But my experience and educated guess suggests we'll most likely have a busy, poster shot, for the front of the steel.

When this group buy will be open? Any news? Thanks.
The info required to setup a GB for all 3 of these BP releases will not be available until early August, so not for a while yet. Even then numbers will be highly limited and will likely have a certain criteria, or preselected list of those who are able to join.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent