Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-03) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

9CE63022-8081-4B0C-AC93-C67FE3302716.jpeg44303539-CC1B-49D7-B935-CD954A838029.jpeg33D9CD21-D387-40C1-AC94-86FF2585FA5A.jpeg9C365CAB-F5B9-4D0F-802F-19998CB9D609.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey folks, anyone been putting their BP releases in protective sleeve/cases?

I generally use the SCF4 for a lot of my MantaLab's; but they don't seem the fit the BP releases nicely.

Anyone using one that fits the BPs nicely?

Reactions: Mararagan

I generally use the SCF4 for a lot of my MantaLab's; but they don't seem the fit the BP releases nicely.

The BP releases are exactly the same size as all other recent blufans DL/SL/FS. The DL fits pretty much perfectly in a SCF4 slip. Im not sure about the others, because they're not available individually, and they're all in the OC with it's own protector lol

I'd only put a Manta DL in a SCF4 btw, SCF19 is for their FS/SL.

Reactions: Mararagan
The BP releases are exactly the same size as all other recent blufans DL/SL/FS. The DL fits pretty much perfectly in a SCF4 slip. Im not sure about the others, because they're not available individually, and they're all in the OC with it's own protector lol

I'd only put a Manta DL in a SCF4 btw, SCF19 is for their FS/SL.
Thanks for the reply. That's interesting, my Manta DL fits perfect in the SCF4, but when I say put the Shang Chi DL (opened, not sealed) in the same one....it slight sorta pops/rounds in the back.

Thanks for the reply. That's interesting, my Manta DL fits perfect in the SCF4, but when I say put the Shang Chi DL (opened, not sealed) in the same one....it slight sorta pops/rounds in the back.
Hmm, odd. Well, blufans DL is a little bigger than Manta's DL, they always have been. Personally I think the SCF4 is slightly too big for a Manta DL anyway. I do find that if you're using brand new SCFs you need to make sure you bend them flat, and not slightly warped in, or they can be a tight squeeze.

Anyway, SCF4 is the right fit for the blufans Shang-Chi DL. The next size up is the SCF8 for HDZ slips, which is miles too big.

Yes I do and no problem at all in my end, they fit nicely !
Hope that helps

People who order in April should not expect to receive their copies at the same time that people who ordered in December did. Please be patient people as orders are being processed.