spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Got a text from DHL today that this will be delivered tomorrow!! Might not be home to sign for it (going to see Wonder Woman)...called their CS & got the signature requirement removed...now I'll stress that someone will steal it! LOL. Anyway hope everyone gets theirs soon!

I am very disappointed now, EB told me they would ship 31 May but my order is still unfulfilled.

EB: "We have checked your order and we are approaching it to ship."

But there are HDN members with higher order numbers who had their's shipped already.

What's the matter with them?

I am very disappointed now, EB told me they would ship 31 May but my order is still unfulfilled.

But there are HDN members with higher order numbers who had their's shipped already.

Jump on their Facebook site and ask EB and see if he will prioritize it, they did with mine.

What, is your copy radioactive or something? Why are they "approaching" it? Sounds like its isolated from the other copies and they will have to "approach" it with caution.
Maybe I am reading too much into this. The wait is playing with my mind.:sour:

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
Well I am totally confused by EB and Hermes.
Received my dispatch email along with tracking info 27th May. Checked tracking info on hermes via my phone and have had "awaiting receipt" since then.
Checked Euro tracking for Hermes - states was advised for pick up on 30th May in the am, in the pm collection no longer needed!!

Shot an email to @EverythingBlu who addmittedly have responded late last night, possibly after packaging a lot more parcels for Hermes..... who advised hermes was returning the package for no apparent reason and I will be getting it re-sent. Which means having an order number of 1050 means nothing as I will now more than likely be getting a higher number than I was going to have received.

To add to the confusion.....
After I had sent an email, I checked at work (naughty I know), and euro Hermes had an update!! At national hub on 1st June. So checked Myhermes and it is marked for delivery today!!

So, I am going to wait in today and hope it turns up, which means, the tracking info provided is useless as you cant be sure its accurate, and EB dont have a clue what is happening or trying to do their best to sort it. If it doesnt turn up, then hermes tracking is still useless and are they going to re-send my order via Royal Mail this time?

I am all for supporting a new company, but this is trying my patience just a little bit. Order on day 1, wait months, then wait over a week after they start dispatching to get yours dispatched and now its all seemingly messed up.

Rant over.... TGIF!!!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Has it even been said for sure that a lower order number means you'll get a lower edition number?

Nope, while dispatching items in the order they were ordered makes sense, EB seems to be doing it entirely at random. Pretty sure someone in this thread recently ordered one of the remaining items and received their order before people who ordered in Jan. I'm order 1049 and still sitting at unfulfilled.

The reason my packages from Hermes always get delivered is because 99% of the time there is someone available to answer the door which is easily accessible with no flats, buzzers, or any dog guarding the front to put off the courier. It seems to me that a lot of parcels are being returned anyway?

I wonder where this bull crap that EB state Hermes has a 'perfect record' and it is 'unfair' for us to be negative about it come from?

More bull coming from the horses mouth that EB has started to listen to us. Hopefully any returned parcels get sent by Royal Mail mainland UK.