spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Nova ignore emails, but reply almost immediately on Facebook either by posting or private message, same with Filmarena

That comment wasn't just about EB but relative as its happening right now

Nova have never ignored my mail and I've never heard anyone say that before in honesty. Kimchi yes and I've been ignored by kimchi a few months back which is why they are not top of my list anymore, so I kept emailing them every few days to ask why in being ignored and never got anything back. I don't agree with it. So I've gone off them massively. I get that the odd email might go a miss but kimchi are awful

If I've ever had a issue with nova they get straight back to me if I've had a problem and every time I order I email them straight away to ask if they can mark my packages down and get replies instantly. But kimchi are bad

Never had to deal directly with FA but I think they are up their own ars* anyway so that don't surprise me

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
That comment wasn't just about EB but relative as its happening right now

Nova have never ignored my mail and I've never heard anyone say that before in honesty. Kimchi yes and I've been ignored by kimchi a few months back which is why they are not top of my list anymore, so I kept emailing them every few days to ask why in being ignored and never got anything back. I don't agree with it. So I've gone off them massively. I get that the odd email might go a miss but kimchi are awful

If I've ever had a issue with nova they get straight back to me if I've had a problem and every time I order I email them straight away to ask if they can mark my packages down and get replies instantly. But kimchi are bad

Never had to deal directly with FA but I think they are up their own ars* anyway so that don't surprise me

I've only ever dealt with Nova through Facebook on orders in the past. All emails when they started out got ignored

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I've only ever dealt with Nova through Facebook on orders in the past. All emails when they started out got ignored

Fair enough, I never ordered from them when they first started and you never made that part clear (not that it makes it more acceptable), only problems with their servers and thank god they finally sorts that out

But again I understand the odd email goes a miss. But luckily they have never ignored me. But kimchi are sooo bad, it's like they pick and choose who to reply to and i don't agree with it.

But EB have a lot to learn and I hope they iron out all these issues soon. Like you say about nova, FA and me with kimchi - if they can reply on Facebook then why the **** aren't they on their support emails. Just awful

I hate companies that don't reply to their own support mails but do when you post where the world can see like Facebook or Twitter
Me too.. :cautious: Especially as I don't use Facebook anymore and never even Tweeted :p

I've only ever had fantastic experiences with Nova and their replies via email as you said have been extremely fast! (Usually within 12 hours or less dependant on what time the email was sent! :wow:). Kimchi as you said are terrible :facepalm: I myself have gone off them massively because of past experiences of having issues and simply being ignored by Tony (or at first he replies but thereafter, nothing.. :banghead:). Hence why I usually opt for @cooey's GB's now knowing that if anything goes bad, he can sort it out :D;) (and I avoid Tony :rolleyes::p)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and cooey
Another day, more hope: what could possibly go wrong with my delivery now?
upload_2017-6-1_19-41-11.png

Yes, I did say this out loud...and I'm not liking the Hermes S.O.R.T.E.D vibe either given it's been there for 2 days. :woot:

My tracking number doesn´t seem to work btw.

Btw 2, I only hope they put a lower price on invoice/package coz I don´t want to pay the import tax. Why the *uck UK just must have left EU :rolleyes::facepalm:

After getting some cash in their bank account from the Mummy sellout.

I wonder if that's their business model.
Complete current project with the proceeds of the next project.

Looks like we will have to wait for preorder of Hot Fuzz before Mummy makes an appearance.
After getting some cash in their bank account from the Mummy sellout.

I wonder if that's their business model.
Complete current project with the proceeds of the next project.

Looks like we will have to wait for preorder of Hot Fuzz before Mummy makes an appearance.
yep i'd agree with what your saying, they seem like a 1 man show i haven't received mine yet but it does look a decent release just think they bit off more than they can chew, and yes i believe the mummy will help finance this release or help get it to everyones door, but if they learn and get it right i think they will be a good supplier of quality steels its not looking bad just need to not change things after beauty shots i was looking forward to a metal number card or near deadline and get them out on time. but time will tell.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Maybe they're all hands on deck trying to get the SOTD sets out and they're more inclined to notice the social media messages because they flag on their mobile devices easier. This is their first high pressure release and there is naturally going to be a learning curve. As an independent retailer, they probably couldn't even have anticipated the staffing and labor needed for a smooth distribution of this magnitude. I'm sure by this time next year all will be running like a clock.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I saw they did mention dumping HERMES and using Royal Mail for all you guys in the UK. So hopefully that helps
Unless you know something we don't this was EB's latest statements concerning Hermes and Royal Mail.

Hello,

Of course this is not ok but again, we have had no bad feedback from GB members saying anything such as that.

If there are multiple issues we will look into changing them but we would also like to note we have plenty more issues with Royal Mail than we have with Hermes.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu
Hello,

We think this is a bit unfair. The number of comments about Hermes here is from a small number of members compared to the number of orders we have from the UK. The use of Hermes has not effected our sales at all. If these kind of comments were present and in high numbers upon pre-order then we may have been able to look at another option but now only being a few days from release it's difficult to change. Also, "admitting" we went for the cheaper option, it's you the customer that pays for shipping so yes, upon our experience with Hermes & it being the cheapest option it was the correct one.

Thanks.

EverythingBlu