Sideshow Collectibles Sideshow Collectibles Black Friday 2012-Starts Mon 11/19/2012

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Sideshow Collectibles Black Friday

SSC Black Friday Page - Check Back Here Starting Monday

View attachment 20264

holiday2012_200x250.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles features:

logo-manu-menu-hottoys.jpg
logo-license-menu-marvel.jpg
logo-license-menu-dc.jpg

Attachments

• sideshow image.jpg
    sideshow image.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they claim around 60% select stuff ... The normally only do 10% and then 20% off something no one wants ... so if they do like 50 % off something I just kinda want I may just grab it depending...

Interested to see tho.

Thanks to a good friend, I've had a nice SS gift card to use.... so I pulled the trigger (see later tonight for pix).

But, I remembered today why I never order anything from Sideshow directly... received my package and got 30$ import fees on a 125$ purchase (+30$ shipping)... :angry:

Thanks to a good friend, I've had a nice SS gift card to use.... so I pulled the trigger (see later tonight for pix).

But, I remembered today why I never order anything from Sideshow directly... received my package and got 30$ import fees on a 125$ purchase (+30$ shipping)... :angry:

wow that's excessive.

Yeah they claim around 60% select stuff ... The normally only do 10% and then 20% off something no one wants ... so if they do like 50 % off something I just kinda want I may just grab it depending...

Interested to see tho.

So you are getting SS collectibles for people on your Christmas list?:hilarious:

Isn't it fun being a Canadian at times? I feel your pain, bud. :(

Signed up to their mailing list. I have to buy a new computer tower and some Christmas gifts next week, so I doubt I'll be able to afford anything from Sideshow, but it'll be nice to torture myself with anyway. :p

Reactions: Drum18
There seems to be free shipping on every Hot Toy figure or at least a good amount of them. :p

I am still deciding on that Luke Skywalker DX. The one with the exclusive HS is out so I guess I still have time to think about the regular version.