Sin City (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 1[Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per SBH, listing appeared at Amazon CA.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0041JLUIM/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Also may be listed at HMV.

9/27 FS confirmed same art as previously posted for Amazon CA.

11/9 Thanks to Mr. Snowblood for the pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I recieved mine last night, and came to see that Both cuts of the film are on here. The first disc contains the Theatrical cut and the second disc contains the extended cut. Aside from the disc artwork its the same set issued in the states.

Last edited:
got mine today,i don't think there's pics up of the back & inside on this thread.here you go:D

Attachments

• st 001.jpg
    st 001.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 216
  • st 003.jpg
    st 003.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 194
Has anyone returned items to Axel if they have been damaged in transit as their website now states they will not be responsible if this happens. However, I ordered this SB before they noted this so not sure where I stand?

got mine today,i don't think there's pics up of the back & inside on this thread.here you go:D
Thanks! Almost couldn't resist the urge to 'unseal' mine just to see what's on the back and the inside. Totally love the blue accents on the back and the picture of Marv... Don't really like the inside with those strange blue lines though. Considering to go the Blu-Devil way and customize the inside artwork...

Good to see not all members are crazy enough to let all their Steelbooks sealed... Although it's possible you're even crazier and bought 2 copies... :naughty:

Just wondering if anyone had the same problem but I exchanged about 3 copies already and each of them had scratches on the back due to the damn glue.