Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now marked as Sold Out.
They better have replacement stock as the back of my steelbook has scratches and a dent on the back and spine
The Scratches look as if it happened before the gloss coating was applied
I will be interested to see if others have the same problem
11116223_10206078486021743_6313098167405279648_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lolwut
This isn't the best gloss finish ever. It seems to be hampered with defects.

No scratches on mine but it has a few sort of 'blemishes' which can only be seen when you hold it up to a certain light. Mostly on the back cover aswell. Sort of like little bumps in the setting of the paint.

Really nice Steelbook though. A real fingerprint magnet!! :D

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
On a different note, it's unusual not to have the Irish ratings logo on the J-card.

Never realised before that this was passed as 18 in Ireland but only 15 in the UK (as displayed on the disc) Maybe that has something to do with it?

They better have replacement stock as the back of my steelbook has scratches and a dent on the back and spine
The Scratches look as if it happened before the gloss coating was applied
I will be interested to see if others have the same problem
View attachment 154907

Mine has the exact same problem :(. Highly doubt they will give us replacements as they would much rather group any spares with "zboxes".

Reactions: PeteH
Not bowled over by this to be honest. Glossy yes, but doesn't exactly look like hi resolution printing. The back looks the best in my opinion. Mine definitely has scuffs as well, which I have managed to clean a bit but there is still a few pinhead dings. The spine doesn't look great either.

The main problem though is the poor alignment of the 2 case sides (not straight if you no what I mean when the case is closed) and some awful wearing on the corners.

I doubt I will send it back (wouldn't expect to get a replacement), it still looks good, just not blown away by it.