Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dazcosworth, there's plenty of chat about how to protect your steelbooks in this thread.

Feel free to look it over. There is also a thread that shows people's shelves as well - if you can't find that one, let me know.

There are also custom stands you can use, like in this thread.

Last edited:
Check this out ....

I was going to make something with protective foam inside but found this on Amazon at only £12.99...

Its made by 'Hama' and is 20 x bluray capacity shelf, this should stop steelbooks scratching ( i know its standard blu's in pic but steels should fit) and keep them tidy. Ive bought one so I will let you all know if it does / doesnt work, looks good not to have plastic sleeves on them thats for sure.:oohyeah:

... stand it side ways - its a bit thin looking so I dont want one at the top to fall and cascade down knocking all the rest out.

Attachments

• 81qN8wA9jDL._AA1500_[1].jpg
    81qN8wA9jDL._AA1500_[1].jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
You can get them here for cheaper. Beware, I put about 20 of these on my mint unopened steels and I had one snag a corner of the steels cellophane which tore a mini hole which scared me so I stopped. EEK! They fit the steels but require a little wiggling when it comes to the stickier thinner cellophane's that tend to snag with this type of plastic. If your steels are already open then they fit perfectly. Oh yeah another thing is that the the resealable part is not usable because G2 steels are to short for these bags. Nothing a little tape cant fix. ;)

http://www.shop4tech.com/item1674.html

Polybags work. They keep dust and scratches off.
Accessories for steels

Hope this helps

Reactions: lolwut
does anybody know of any larger sized sleeves that can fit a brand new steelbook that has a slipcover? for example, moulin rouge or romeo + juliet

Hey Fork I think as of now it would only be the jumbo sleeves that you can get from Wreck. I believe you can fit two in one Jumbo sleeve.

Reactions: Fork
@blurayjunkie

I was wondering on how well those cases are working out for you? Do they fit the steels snugly? I was looking to get some of them but I dont know where to get good quality cases from.